Perth Airport is operated by Westralia Airports Corporation Pty
Ltd (WAC). WAC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airstralia
Development Group Pty Ltd (ADG).
The shareholders of ADG are:
- Utilities Trust of Australia (UTA) - 32.01%
- Australian Infrastructure Fund (AIF) - 24.88%
- Perth Airport Property Fund (PAPF) - 14.50%
- British Airports Association (BAA) – 15.00%
- Westscheme Pty Ltd (WS) – 5.00%
- Officers Superannuation Fund (OSF) - 3.17%
- Colonial First State Private Capital Limited (CFS) - 1.87%
- Queensland Infrastructure Trust (QIF) - 3.57%
QIF, which when combined have a total equity interest of 75 per
cent. Hastings Funds Management Limited is a specialist Australian
infrastructure and investment company.
In addition to providing airport management expertise at Board
level, BAA has a technical services agreement with WAC.
BAA provides international airport business expertise to WAC in a
range of areas to assist in the operation and development of the
For more information about the airport and it shareholders
www.perthairport.net.au (Perth Airport)
www.hfm.com.au (Hastings Fund Management)
www.baa.co.uk (BAA Plc)